v0.03b is now available. This is another mainly bugfix version (a bugfix of a bugfix?), to fix many of the bugs that have been reported in 0.03a. Thanks to Tekela Fisher, 'pol' and Mario Donick for all their bug reports. This version also includes more monster speech and actions.
Changes in this version are:
- Ranged Combat now works again.
- More monsters now have actions and speech.
- Using stairs now requires <> instead of , and ;
- The particular set of stairs taken to go down and up levels in the dungeon are now remembered.
- The standard 0 and 5 keys now allow resting as well.
- Keyboard commands that previously were only responsive to capital letters (e.g. 'S') now work with lower-case letters as well (e.g. 's').
- Font size and typeface have been made consistent across all the main window interfaces.
- The Status Bar has been redesigned.
- Attributes are no longer displayed on the Status Bar.
- There is now a short pause after death and before the Character Summary is displayed.
- Skills that are 100% progressed to the next skill level no longer have their progress indicators clipped.
- Artifact Names are now prefixed correctly whilst unidentified.